Share Your Thoughts on Background Screening
Posted Wednesday, February 1st, 2017 by
Estimated Reading Time:
You’re reading this blog, so clearly you’re interested in employment background screening. Would you be willing to share your expertise and insights with us?
We want to take the pulse of what is important in the background screening marketplace. We also want to learn from you how the latest trends, including candidate experience, affect your company’s background screening program as well as how your organization is implementing these changes. The news and media, along with your industry peers, will look to your invaluable opinions as an indication of what’s to come.
Here is a sample of the thought-provoking questions in this year’s survey:
- What is the primary reason you believe employment background checks are important to your organization?
- How do you educate candidates about the background screening process?
- What is the most important background screening challenge your company will face in 2017?
If you choose to provide your business contact information, you will receive the following upon the completion of your survey:
- An advanced, complimentary copy of the report
- The chance to win 1 of 2 $250 AMEX gift cards
As a side note, the survey results will not contain any personal information linked back to your organization.
Thank you for your participation!
This publication is for informational purposes only and nothing contained in it should be construed as legal advice. We expressly disclaim any warranty or responsibility for damages arising out this information. We encourage you to consult with legal counsel regarding your specific needs. We do not undertake any duty to update previously posted materials.