Social Media Searches to Help Your Candidate Stand Out
Most of your candidates are using social media to share information about themselves with the world. Some of this public information can help your candidate stand out in the crowd and can even validate your hiring decision. The challenge employers face is finding the time to search through all of this information on a simple and consistent basis.
Many employers turn to us to conduct these types of searches on your behalf, quickly weeding through the minutiae and highlighting the information that matters to you. And most importantly, we do so while maintaining Fair Credit Reporting Act standards, which protects you and your candidates.
Other benefits to using Sterling Talent Solutions for Social Media Searches include:
- Fast – our reports generally delivered in under 48 hours
- Thorough and efficient – our advanced deep-web technology combs thousands of sites for relevant content (both user generated and 3rd party)
- Customizable – you choose the criteria you want to be searched
- Convenient – this type of search does not require additional candidate consent
- Global reach – Social Media searches cover publically available content for applicants worldwide